Here is a new lesson for teaching about kitchen appliances and utensils. Check out some of the resources below.
- For the Kitchen PowerPoint Presentation
- Kitchen Utensil Label worksheet
- Kitchen Utensil Small Scavenger Hunt
- Kitchen Utensils (I’ve even included all the images for the kitchen tools so that you can create your own activities as well!)
Additional Activity Idea:
Kitchen Utensil Activity Idea
- Pick out several different recipes.
- Copy and paste the ingredients, instructions, but not equipment needed onto a new page.
- Have students figure out what types of kitchen utensils would be needed to complete the recipe.
- Try to choose recipes that include tasks such as chopping, shredding, flipping, fold in, cut in, brush etc. so that you can use a wide variety of utensils.
- Don’t forget to remind students about the proper measuring tools as well.
Alternative would be to allow the students to actually make the recipes once they have figured out what tools to use. It would help enforce the importance of using proper tools when preparing recipes.
10 thoughts on “Kitchen Appliances and Utensils Lesson Idea”
A great powerpoint.
hi looking forward to more of your posts. thanks, i’ve learned a lot!
Thank you for posting! I love this! I truly appreciate you taking the time to do this and to share.
Thank you for visiting and this is something that I truly enjoy!
Thank you so much for sharing your great resources! I am bookmarking you! 🙂
Thank you for these information I really appreciate them.
I love your site and will be coming back to it often!!
Thank you so much for sharing this! You have done a fantastic job with this lesson! A+!!!!
Thank You!!! I love all your resources, they are so helpful 😉